Today is the Day!
Post date: Nov 06, 2018 1:57:42 PM
Today is the Day you Stop looking behind you,
and start focusing on your Goals and Dreams!
The key here is to set yourself up for success by writing down your Goals and Dreams, and then systematically working on them. I find that I have so much to do, but I have to focus on what is Priority, do all I can, and don't worry about the rest!
Daily activity and consistency is extremely important to build highly effective habits! Don't let yourself wallow in the procrastination mire! Keep your eyes up, and your attitude positive, and nothing is impossible!
I have found that having to much on your mind is often a distraction from getting things done efficiently. Here are a few things I have found helpful in getting things done more efficiently and effectively.
1. Jot down a list of the things you would like to accomplish today, this week, or this month etc.
2. Prioritize them by number in order of importance of completion
3. Now you can work on the most important ones first, and if you have quick and simple things to do that only require a few minutes, do those first, so that you can focus better on the longer projects
4. Check off each item after you complete it, and it gives you that feeling of accomplishment
5. Don't worry about other things that come to mind, as you can simply add them to your "To DO" list (Tip: Google Sheets has a "To Do" list there where you can access from all devices)
#Nextstepmindset #Mindsetter #Dr. Mindset